Social and Sponsoring Activities Policy of Agora Group was adopted in 2016 and reflects our strategic approach to corporate social responsibility.
The following goals were defined in Social and Sponsoring Activities Policy of Agora Group:
- education, individual and communal development;
- stimulating civic attitudes and respect for human rights;
- promoting culture and its inclusive availability;
- promoting health and healthy lifestyle;
- dedication to the protection of the natural environment;
- caring for others through charity and relief / aid campaigns.
Social and sponsoring projects of Agora Group are an expression of the company’s commitment to the idea of corporate social responsibility and our dedication to the prosperity of the regions in which the group operates, to ensure they are good places for living, working and realizing plans. The CSR projects also contribute to the positive image of the Group and its brands as people’s organizations engaged in the lives of their respective communities. The document is available on: https://www.agora.pl/en/social-and-sponsoring-activities-policy-at-agora-group Social and Sponsoring Activities Policy implemented by Agora also resulted substantial benefits: strengthened position of a leader among media brands in terms of involvement in current social issues, and employees’ engagement in and satisfaction with the organization’s social activities.